Wednesday, July 8, 2009


Dang.
My IDEAS project is screwed.
5days more to tues and I have not started anything. it like quite high % I heard. damn shyt. My teammates are like ._. nothing to say for now.

I got 60marks for DE. omg lousy man. mistake here and there.
guess PEEE results is coming back tomorrow. scared. ><
with all this results, how to attain good results in the Semestral Exam 7weeks later lah. damn screwed. have to study damn hard now. BUT STILL. If I miss IDEAS project. I can quit school already.

went to interview yest, was kind of cheated.
The email wrote NASA. end up to be a company partnering with them in a product only, doing MLM. retardeddd.
I want to work. broke already.

hoho. I miss training, for 2weeks already. how cool. gain !@#$%^&*() kg already.
I think I can run fastest at 1m/s now. awesome crap.

andandand. "History Strongest Disciple,Kenichi" is nice. read it. mangaaaaaaaa.
Realistic @ 11:59 PM | comment link here